Gina is a Customer Service Specialist with The Daryl Smith Team. She’s responsible for processing closings, preparing listing binders, scheduling showings, helping out with processing a listing plus much more!
Gina began her extensive real estate career back in 1997 when she started working in the closing department at Cavalear Realty. From there she moved on to work for several top producing agents. Her communication and customer service skills give our clients an assurance that their needs will be well taken care of. Gina grew up in West Toledo and still lives there today with her husband and 2 wonderful children. She is a perfect fit to The Daryl Smith Team with her positive, can-do attitude and an uncanny ability to multi-task with a smile!
1. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Walt Disney World- It’s the happiest place on earth:)
2. If you could have ANY job for just one day, what would it be? Why?
3. You have to eat the same dinner, every day for a year. What do you pick?
Rice with green beans, mushrooms & onions
4. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
5. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Watch Hallmark movies.
6. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
Collecting high end purses and shoes.