Daryl is Team Leader at The Daryl Smith Team. He’s responsible for providing “over the top” service to clients that are selling or purchasing a home.
As a full time agent since March 1995, Daryl has become one of Northwest Ohio’s top producing professionals year after year (Life Member of Toledo Board of REALTORS® (TBR) Million Dollar Club). Daryl is among the top 1% of all members of the Toledo Board of REALTORS®. He has become a state of Ohio top producer recognized by the Ohio Association of REALTORS® (OAR). Daryl is also recognized within RE/MAX as one of our country’s top producing real estate agents. Daryl graduated with his MBA from the University of Toledo and his BSBA from Bowling Green State University. Daryl’s passion for real estate combined with his strong skills in communication and negotiating are just a few of his keys to success.
Daryl also has a strong commitment to health and fitness. You can find him biking, swimming, running and walking in his spare time, and occasionally you can find him in a kayak fishing for relaxation! He has very strong family ties and enjoys spending quality time with them all.
1. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
The US Virgin Island of St. John and the British Virgin Islands – we love the white sand , blue water and warm temperatures.
2. If you could have ANY job for just one day, what would it be? Why?
Military Pilot in a fighter jet.
3. What is the best book you have ever read? Why?
Raving Fans – I love its philosophy–its all about customer service!
4. You have to eat the same dinner, every day for a year. What do you pick?
Chicken on the grill, broccoli, long grain rice, and lemon yogurt with blueberries for desert
5. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
6. What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Kenny Chesney – When The Sun Goes Down
7. Once you got over the shock, what would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?