AJ grew up in a rural community in Michigan’s upper peninsula. He was raised in the excavation business where hard work and carrying a shovel were one in the same. His hard work and dedication to success bleed through to the clients that he serves. AJ prides himself on excellent communication skills, honesty and being transparent with every deal. With his construction background and can do attitude, AJ is a superb negotiator and can get you to the finish line with ease. Someone has to unlock the door; pick the agent who will jump in the trenches with you.
1. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without and why?
I couldn’t live without hunting season. It’s my “me” time and gives me a chance to settle my mind and relax.
2. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Quebec, Canada. I went there for a Caribou hunt and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life! We flew to the herd in a helicopter, it was amazing.
3. What is the best book you have ever read? Why?
Steven Rinella – Adventures from the life of a great American Hunter. We grew up hunting and fishing some of the same areas. He teaches you a lot of survival and what it’s like to grow up hunting.
Gary Vaynerchuk – Crush It. This was a game changer too. Learning how to make money using something that you’re passionate about is very powerful. He also teaches you to be yourself and go hard every single day.
4. You have to eat the same dinner, every day for a year. What do you pick?
Grilled Salmon, broccoli, sweet potatoes and cheesecake for dessert!
5. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
6. Once you got over the shock, what would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
Did you save anyone from my family?
7. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Write a book – Exercise more – Read More